Morton Girl

About Me

My photo
Thrifty finds, DIY, and a soon to be Home Reno...

Welcome!

I love to find cheaper ways to do expensive things. Whether this be through Thrift-store-shopping or DIY decorating, I find a way to get it done. I NEVER shop in the regular priced area of a store. If I do happen to see something I love that is regular priced, I wait til it goes on sale. OR, i make it my own version of it. I love to paint and do crafts. However, being a mother of two and a night-shift nurse, I have very little time to do it. We are also in a rental home while we search for my forever home. So, I am LOVING the blog world right now as I find ideas for my new home. Be sure to follow me so I will know I'm not just blogging to myself. :-)

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

27 weeks!



I'm feeling a little stressed that I have only 13 weeks to get Baby Boy's room ready and all of my Christmas Shopping done. 13 weeks sounds like it's a long time....but, my goodness it's already been 27. Gotta get busy!

We are still having a hard time deciding on a name. I've given Neil like 50 to choose from, he's given me like 4...none of which we BOTH like. Oh well, maybe soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'm so glad that your news has been improving! Praying for that little miracle with you! God bless!!

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

Kelli, you look beautiful!! I am so glad that you got some better news at your last appointment. We hope to see you soon!

Kelli Morton said...

Thank ya'll so much!