Morton Girl

About Me

My photo
Thrifty finds, DIY, and a soon to be Home Reno...

Welcome!

I love to find cheaper ways to do expensive things. Whether this be through Thrift-store-shopping or DIY decorating, I find a way to get it done. I NEVER shop in the regular priced area of a store. If I do happen to see something I love that is regular priced, I wait til it goes on sale. OR, i make it my own version of it. I love to paint and do crafts. However, being a mother of two and a night-shift nurse, I have very little time to do it. We are also in a rental home while we search for my forever home. So, I am LOVING the blog world right now as I find ideas for my new home. Be sure to follow me so I will know I'm not just blogging to myself. :-)

Monday, October 26, 2009

and...growing baby!

We had a routine OB appt this morning with and ultrasound. Baby Hudson measured in the 85th percentile. He is, according to the US tech, "a chunk!". He measured on average 32.5 weeks. Um, I'm not even 31. His head measured 33 weeks 2 days, I'm 30 weeks and 5 days. Yikes! I know that ultrasounds can be quite subjective. But, wow! However, I was SO reassured to see that he is growing the way he should. My fluid level is still normal. His affected kidney was slightly less dilated than my last ultrasound...which is also reassuring. Lastly, he's head down! Praise the lord!
We have an appt at UAB on Friday. At that appt, they will do a targeted ultrasound and will make sure EVERYTHING still looks stable. The urologist appt will be made following our UAB appt.

No comments: