Morton Girl

About Me

My photo
Thrifty finds, DIY, and a soon to be Home Reno...

Welcome!

I love to find cheaper ways to do expensive things. Whether this be through Thrift-store-shopping or DIY decorating, I find a way to get it done. I NEVER shop in the regular priced area of a store. If I do happen to see something I love that is regular priced, I wait til it goes on sale. OR, i make it my own version of it. I love to paint and do crafts. However, being a mother of two and a night-shift nurse, I have very little time to do it. We are also in a rental home while we search for my forever home. So, I am LOVING the blog world right now as I find ideas for my new home. Be sure to follow me so I will know I'm not just blogging to myself. :-)

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bedding for Baby Boy

I picked out the bedding for Baby Boy Morton's nursery (no, no names yet). Just thought I would share. It won't even be shipped until mid October. So, can't do alot until then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!