Morton Girl

About Me

My photo
Thrifty finds, DIY, and a soon to be Home Reno...

Welcome!

I love to find cheaper ways to do expensive things. Whether this be through Thrift-store-shopping or DIY decorating, I find a way to get it done. I NEVER shop in the regular priced area of a store. If I do happen to see something I love that is regular priced, I wait til it goes on sale. OR, i make it my own version of it. I love to paint and do crafts. However, being a mother of two and a night-shift nurse, I have very little time to do it. We are also in a rental home while we search for my forever home. So, I am LOVING the blog world right now as I find ideas for my new home. Be sure to follow me so I will know I'm not just blogging to myself. :-)

Friday, January 6, 2012

Hi, my name is Kelli and I am a Thrift-store-a-holic

Here are a few of my Thrift Store finds this week...

Pottery Barn Kids Stocking .75 cents!!


Indoor Outdoor Pillow-$1.98
The other two pillows are from Old Time Pottery- $1.99 each (yay! for finding coordinating STUFF)
Grey & Tan paisley curtain panels (the pics don't do these justice!) $6.88
Grey Table Cover- $1.48

Now, if i can just get a house to put these in!!



Wooden Cabinet- $4.88 (I have plans for you little guy!)

End Table-$5.88 (to refinish for my little girls room)


I'll post after pics as I get them :-)

Next up...Thrift Store fashion


til then,

Kelli

1 comment:

Mae said...

YOU BACK! YAY!!!! :)