Morton Girl

About Me

My photo
Thrifty finds, DIY, and a soon to be Home Reno...

Welcome!

I love to find cheaper ways to do expensive things. Whether this be through Thrift-store-shopping or DIY decorating, I find a way to get it done. I NEVER shop in the regular priced area of a store. If I do happen to see something I love that is regular priced, I wait til it goes on sale. OR, i make it my own version of it. I love to paint and do crafts. However, being a mother of two and a night-shift nurse, I have very little time to do it. We are also in a rental home while we search for my forever home. So, I am LOVING the blog world right now as I find ideas for my new home. Be sure to follow me so I will know I'm not just blogging to myself. :-)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

He's here!

Most of you may have already heard...but, we welcomed Hudson Ronald into this world on December 22 at 5:11 p.m....

Hudson Ronald Morton 7 lb 11 oz , 20 3/4 in 12/22/09 at 5:11 p.m. We went in for our regularly scheduled MD visit and found that my amniotic fluid level was less than half what it was the week before. Therefore, my doctor thought it would be a good idea to go ahead with an induction.

He sent me over to L&D at 12 or so. They started Pitocin at 1, he broke my water at 2:04, we attempted an epidural at around 4:30 or so, and he was born at 5:11 without a working epidural :-( But, everything is fine!!! He's great. He's peeing like crazy which if you know what we've been through w/ this pregnancy is a HUGE blessing. He had a renal ultrasound (kidney) this morning that showed that he still has a dilated kidney. So, we will follow w/ a urologist on January 8. So, keep praying. But, everything really is going well.

He was born on the 22nd...which, makes Neil's life even easier. My b-day is Mar 22, LM's is Aug 22, our Anniversary is May 22, and now Hudson's B-day is Dec 22. We went home on Christmas eve...just in time for Santa! Lanie Mae is adjusting well. She LOVES her "baby". I will post a Christmas post asap. God is Good...ALL the time!

Love,Kelli, Neil, Lanie Mae, and Hudson Morton
here are a couple of pictures my very talented photographer friend took. please peek at her website. www.christicolvin.net





No comments: